Use of Land

Planning permits are required for just about every type of use and include applications such as function centres, medical centres, child care centres, yoga studios, gyms, paintball facilities, indoor bike tracks, bars, liquor licenses and children’s indoor play centres. We are highly experienced with managing the range of issues associated with these planning permit applications and below are a range of our recent applications.

Join Our Newsletter

Keep up-to-date with Town Planning and Urban Planning news, views and trends from our town planning consultants direct to you.


Latest News

Changes to Flood Areas

Apartment Standards Finalised

Appeal to VCAT or Not?