If you enjoy working with diverse personalities, have exceptional communication skills, are intuitive and can remain calm and logical when those around you are not, you may have what it takes to become a planning consultant with Keen Planning.
Our consultants work as a cohesive team. We value openness and honesty and support all our team to develop as professionals and encourage everyone to contribute to the growth and direction of the company.
Keen Planning offers employees a vibrant location close to public transport, open plan office environment and a variety of benefits including memberships of professional associations, attendance at seminars / training courses, bonus incentive schemes, flexible career development options, regular social events and casual Fridays.
Send your resume with contact details, relevant experience and your professional goals to:
Current Positions Available
We are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly organised professional Town Planner with 8 years+ experience, to join our team.
What you will bring to the team:
- A thorough understanding and experience working with planning legislation and policy in Victoria, including successful management of a wide range of planning applications;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience preparing complex reports and making presentations to stakeholders in a range of forums (consultation and council meetings);
- Excellent advocacy skills and experience with representation at VCAT;
- A passion and enthusiasm for success and achieving good planning outcomes and the ability to manage positive relationships with clients and provide high level specialist planning advice;
- An interest and experience in mentoring staff, with a genuine motivation to be a team player and contribute to the growth and development of the business;
- Relevant town planning tertiary qualifications; and
- A current drivers licence, including access to a car.
What we offer:
- A permanent full time role;
- An energetic, passionate and supportive team environment;
- A diverse planning portfolio;
- Mentoring, with a focus on your professional development;
- Training and networking opportunities;
- Team rewards; and
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience, including performance based incentives.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact our Director, Bruce Keen by phone on (03) 9596 9000 or by email at email@example.com