Planning Feasibility Studies
Understanding exactly how to maximise your return on investment can be complex. That’s why clients appoint us to assess a land parcel and to determine the best use or form of development to achieve the highest value.
The style and level of detail within our Planning Feasibility Study will be tailored to suit your needs and your budget.
The key elements that can form part of a site feasibility are:
- Inspection of the site and surrounding area.
- A detailed assessment of the relevant planning controls that will influence the potential development yield for your site.
- Identifying key issues that will need to be addressed during the planning process.
- Outline options for the development of your site. These options may be guided by your preferred nature of development (e.g. Residential) or can be recommended by us.
- Provision of general built form parameters to assist you in understanding your likely yield.
- Outline of the likely stakeholders and consultants that will be involved in your application.
- Recommend a strategic approach to facilitate your development.