Planning permits or building dispensations are often required for new dwellings, particularly on small allotments or sites that are affected by planning overlays, such as a Special Building Overlay or Design and Development Overlay. Whilst the scale of the construction may be significantly less than other proposals, these applications are often the most challenging. With our extensive planning experience, we have successfully managed many planning applications and building dispensations for single dwellings and some examples are below.

Follow Us

Keep up-to-date with Town Planning & Urban Planning news, views and trends from our town planning consultants direct to you.

Latest Projects

Bank Street,

Single Dwelling

Balcombe Road,
Multi Development

Latest Blog

A Broken Dream

Massive Social